Monday, February 20, 2012

vertical migrations- an introduction

My name is Genevieve. I am a zoologist. a botanist. a writer. a yogi. a mystic. a human. an optimist. an activist. a star gazer. a basket of juicy fruits. a nuclear mushroom cloud. I am a woman and I am a feminist. I am fascinated with sciences and the natural world, cross-cultural ways of living, and art and politics in my community (bay area) and beyond. More importantly, inspiration and direction in my life come from the roles women play in these categories and how feminism and female empowerment can be expressed and displayed through these various outlets.

A quote to tie this all together? sure

 "Others see their possibility in your reality" - Nancy B. Berggren


I am bound by nature and beauty, and I am grounded through logic, connection and knowledge. Pretty much this is a blog about the various realms of female awakening, creativity and strength and what they mean to me. For aesthetics I will include a plethora of images (some may contain naked ladies) as well as music.

stay golden digital world,

Genevieve


No comments:

Post a Comment